Wilbor House, Barn and Quaker Meeting House
548 West Main Rd., Rte. 77
Little Compton, Rhode Island 02837
Map This Location
Tours of historic home and out buildings built during the seventeenth, eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. Restoration took place in 1955 by Little Compton Historical Society with period furnishings, ceramics and textiles. Buildings include a carriage house, barn, one-room school house and “Peggotty,” the studio of artist, Sydney Burleigh. Changing exhibitions every summer. Private tours, special focus tours, school tours, cemetery tours, walking tours, hands-on history programs and summer camps.
Services / Features / Restrictions: Attraction, Cultural, Museum, National Historic Landmark, National Register, Newport County
Handicap Service: Contact property for current services