Prep. Time: 30 minutes
24 Local Littleneck clams
8 oz clam juice
4 oz white wine
2 Fall River chorizo links, diced small
1 pint cherry tomato, split in half
4 oz unsalted butter
scallion to garnish
1. Clean clams by scrubbing and rinsing under cold water.
2. Place in cool sauce pan, with clam juice, covered. On medium flame, steam to open
(approx 8 minutes).
3. Once clams begin to open, add white wine, tomato, chorizo, and unsalted butter.
4. Continue to simmer (approx 5 minutes) until all clams are open.
5. To serve: Place 6 clams in each bowl, and pour broth over top. Garnish with chopped scallion.