Smith-Appleby House Colonial Weekend
Smith-Appleby House Museum
October 6, 2012 - October 7, 2012
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Admission: $5 for adults. Kids free.
An encampment of Colonial militia and Pirates engage in military drills, demonstrate 18th century living, and host games, crafts, and more.
* Living history demonstrations, including Revolutionary War camp life
* Children's games, crafts, military drills & other activities
* Period crafts and wares demonstrations & sales
* Musicians & artisans
* Militia drills
* United Train of Artillery cannon demonstrations
* Tours the historic 1696 Smith-Appleby House
* Food & beverage