Built by Francis S. Kinney in 1899 in the East Indian style to hold parties for his daughter, Frances, and to hold post-polo event parties. The Chase/Ewing family owned it for many years and it was the site of numerous dances and celebrations. It was bought by the town of Narragansett in 1991 and is managed by the Narragansett Land Conservancy Trust along with historic Sunset Farm. Major restoration work was completed in 2002. Also used for weddings and other public events.
Services / Features / Restrictions: Attraction, Cultural, South County
Handicap Service: Contact property for current services