The original mill was built in 1834 and later burned. A Worsted mill was erected on the site in 1895 by Arnold and Perkins using the available water power. The mill continued under various owners until it closed in the 1960s after years of service to the community. Now families enjoy a playground with a covered dining area.
Services / Features / Restrictions: Free Admission, Attraction, Park, Alcohol Prohibited, Blackstone Valley and Northern Rhode Island, Canoeing, Freshwater Fishing, Hiking Trail
Handicap Service: Contact property for current services