Chocolate Mill Overlook Park
Central Falls, Rhode Island 02863
Map This Location
Park with canoe and kayak access to the Blackstone River. Located next to the foundation of the William Wheat Chocolate Mill, constructed in 1782, which was one of America's earliest chocolate manufactureres that gave the city its early village name of "Chocolateville".
Services / Features / Restrictions: Free Admission, Attraction, Cultural
Handicap Service: Contact property for current services