One of Bristol's best known landmarks located in the heart of Bristol's Waterfront National Register Historic District. Built (circa 1792) for Deputy Govenor Wm. Bradford, the house retains a Federal-era appearance with mid-1800s renovations by noted architect Russel Warren. Fully restored and renovated in 1994. Featuring air conditioning, all rooms with private baths, queen size beds and fireplaces in three of the guest rooms.
Services / Features / Restrictions: Accommodation, Bed and Breakfast, Air Conditioner, Bath, Cable TV, Fireplace, Smoke Free, No Pets, Smoke Free, Smoking Areas Available, Bristol County
Handicap Service: Contact property for current services