40th Narragansett Art Festival
- 35 Ocean Road,, Narragansett, RI 02882
- South County
- June 24, 2023 - June 25, 2023
New for 2023: the art festival will have artists set up in two locations. The traditional location beside the Towers and we will have 24 locations on the Gazebo Field (Behind the Narragansett Post Office). Please request if you would like to be on the Gazebo Field.
WHAT: A volunteer-managed outdoor FINE ART ONLY festival event sponsored by The Rotary Club of Wakefield, now celebrating our 40th year!
Accepted categories of fine art include: Oils & Acrylics, Watercolors & Pastels, Drawings & Graphics, Photography, Sculpture, and Other/3-dimensional Media
- Reproductions featuring prints of the artist’s original work are allowed. Notecards of the artist’s original work are allowed provided they do not exceed one-quarter of the total work displayed.
- Prohibited Items: Imported artwork, mass-produced items, no dealers, or vendors are permitted.
WHEN: Saturday, June 24 and Sunday, June 25, 2023 9:00 am to 6 pm. Set-up: Friday, June 23, after 3:00 pm
WHERE: Veterans’ Park at the historic “Towers”, overlooking Narragansett Beach: 35 Ocean Road, Narragansett, RI 02882
- Presented By: The Rotary Club of Wakefield
- Dates: June 24, 2023 - June 25, 2023
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Veterans' Park
- Address: 35 Ocean Road,, Narragansett, RI 02882
- Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Price: free, family friendly event
35 Ocean Road,, Narragansett, RI 02882