7th Annual Poutine Indulgence
- 42 South Main Street, Woonsocket, 02895
- Blackstone Valley
- March 1, 2023 - March 31, 2023
Poutine is back on the menu! Eat your way through Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts, sampling the best poutines around. This year’s participating restaurants will offer passport holders one free sample during the month of March. Restaurants include returning favorites Mings in Pawtucket, Friskie Fries in Johnston & Providence, Poutine Peddlers in Taunton and Red’s Kitchen in Seekonk, along with new entrant Black in Woonsocket. Poutine Passports are $15 or 2 for $25.
- Presented By: Rhode Island Historical Society
- Dates: March 1, 2023 - March 31, 2023
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Museum of Work and Culture
- Address: 42 South Main Street, Woonsocket, 02895
- Time: 12:00 PM to 11:30 PM
- Price: $15 or 2 for $25.
42 South Main Street, Woonsocket, 02895