Charlestown Land Trust Farmers Market
- 4150 Old Post Rd, Charlestown, 02813
- South County
- June 23, 2023 - September 1, 2023
The Charlestown Land Trust Farmers Market continues for its 16th season!
Summer 2023 is our 16th Farmers Market season! The market will run weekly from Friday, June 23rd to Friday, September 1st from 9:00AM to 12:30PM on the grounds of the Church of the Holy Spirit, 4150 Old Post Rd in Charlestown, RI.
You can look forward to enjoying local, fresh produce, fruits, honey, shellfish, specially prepared dishes, baked goods, and more! We are excited to gather and enjoy live music while celebrating the summer bounty of South County. Hosted by the Charlestown Land Trust, the market focuses on building community with locals and seasonal visitors alike, and sharing the recent initiatives of land preservation in our cherished town.
The Charlestown Land Trust has been preserving and protecting the distinctive character of our local area and offers this market as a way to connect the community and promote land stewardship.
- Presented By: Charlestown Land Trust
- Dates: June 23, 2023 - September 1, 2023
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Friday
- Location: On the grounds of The Church of the Holy Spirit
- Address: 4150 Old Post Rd, Charlestown, 02813
- Phone: (401) 213-4422
- Time: 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Price: Free