TICKETS: Tickets for our outdoor movie events will be limited to 50 people per show due to space + licensing restrictions. We require that all purchases be completed in advance. You will not be able to enter the lot without preregistration.
COST: The cost will be a flat fee: (*ALL ticket purchases are nonrefundable) $15 PER VEHICLE (click on movie title you want to see on website to reserve)
SOUND: The sound for each movie will be transmitted through a selected FM channel, which will be provided to you on the day of the event. You can listen using your car radio or a portable device. We will not provide external speakers.
LOCATION: Screenings take place at 30 Cutler Street, in the back lot. Access the parking lot using the entrance located at the intersection of Croade and Cutler.
SNACKS: Bring your own. Take your trash with you when you leave.
1) You will be required to stay in your parking space at all times.
2) You should not arrive more than one hour before the scheduled start time.
3) Those with large trucks will be asked to park towards the back to allow for better visibility for those in smaller vehicles.
4) Restrooms will not be available.
5) In the event of inclement weather or if the movie screening must be canceled by us for any other reason, you will be notified and issued a refund. No refunds for any other reasons will be granted.