Barrington Town Hall (1887-1888) was designed by Stone, Carpenter and Wilson, architects of Providence. The medieval style one and a half story building, constructed with three flank gable units of varying height, has two circular towers. The basement, first and second stories of the towers are constructed of boulders. The historic district also includes the library which is located in the early twentieth century school, eighteenth century cemetery and pond and the town Museum.
All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, however it is subject to change. Information is updated in an ongoing manner in partnership with local tourism offices, individual businesses and organizations and via a direct feed from goprovidence.com and discovernewport.org