One room school restored to 1898 on exterior, earlier features interior. Old text books. Occasional special Historical Society exhibits, publicized by newspaper and local cable. Used also as field trip site for study of local history by Richmond Elementary school children (3rd grade).
Hours Of Operation
Open some Saturdays or by appointment
All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, however it is subject to change. Information is updated in an ongoing manner in partnership with local tourism offices, individual businesses and organizations and via a direct feed from goprovidence.com and discovernewport.org