Dutch Island Lighthouse in the west passage of Rhode Island's Narragansett Bay, is a 42 foot brick tower build in 1857. It was built to replace a lighthouse established in 1826. The lighthouse is not open to the public and is best seen by boat.
The lighthouse is owned by the Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management.
All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, however it is subject to change. Information is updated in an ongoing manner in partnership with local tourism offices, individual businesses and organizations and via a direct feed from goprovidence.com, discovernewport.org, southcountyri.com and Yelp.com.