The two structures today at 110 King Street are the yellow wood three story Jail Keeper's house built in 1795 with a dugout cellar, an attic and slate roof. The original wood jail was rebuilt in 1884 of brick and cement with iron bars. The jail contains 8 cells on the first floor. The second floor housed the women's and debtor's cells. It is now a meeting room for the Preservation Society. Owned by the East Greenwich Historic Preservation Society.
All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, however it is subject to change. Information is updated in an ongoing manner in partnership with local tourism offices, individual businesses and organizations and via a direct feed from goprovidence.com and discovernewport.org