What to expect on a Newport Neighborhood Food Tour:
• Taste, Bite & Sip your way through little known historic neighborhoods and hotbeds of food and fun from at least six Restaurants.
• Experience culinary dishes from a historic tavern, to a french inspired brasserie and a rustic pub, a hip hamburg & hotdog haven, a mom and pop bakery and an upscale boutique hotel.
• Support locally owned restaurants, pubs, taverns and farms where the locals know to go.
• Get tipped off to the most popular dishes and drinks including restaurants not on our tours.
• Explore the early colonial architecture and culture of Newport while we walk and share the neighborhood history.
• Newport Neighborhood Food Tour Guide Sheets offer fun facts of Newport and tasting location info with a map so you can know where to go back to later.
We offer 2 ticket types and gift certificates, please see website for more details.
Ask about our Private Tours and our Providence Food Tour!
All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, however it is subject to change. Information is updated in an ongoing manner in partnership with local tourism offices, individual businesses and organizations and via a direct feed from goprovidence.com, discovernewport.org, southcountyri.com and Yelp.com.