A small family farm located within Historic Tiverton Four Corners. Founded in 2009 by Kristin and Adam Silveira, we are a family friendly place to come meander through the woods, or stay overnight in our renovated 1800’s one room Schoolhouse also known as the Old Tiverton Four Corners Schoolhouse No. 1. We also offer larger parties to stay in our Potters Corner home located in neighboring Little Compton or the Samuel Church Estate in Adamsville, a quaint village located in Little Compton.
All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, however it is subject to change. Information is updated in an ongoing manner in partnership with local tourism offices, individual businesses and organizations and via a direct feed from goprovidence.com, discovernewport.org, southcountyri.com and Yelp.com.