Package Details: Breakfast is included during your stay.
Hotel Month Promotional Rates
Rates starting at $89
Let's us help you feel right at home, away from home.
For the health & safety of our guests and team members, Sonesta hotels requires guests and associates to wear a mask when in the public spaces.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/StaySafe. Below are highlights of how it is being implemented at our hotel.
• Lobby is staffed 24/7 – you can always reach a staff member at 401-737-7100
• Limited breakfast is being offered daily from 7:00am – 9:00 am. Please visit the Dish Associate during the breakfast times to order your breakfast to go.
• We have eliminated Evening Socials
• Reduced housekeeping services to include only linen exchanges. If you require new linens, please bring them to the front desk and an associate will exchange them for you. Should you like your room serviced during your stay, please contact the front desk.
• For guests staying for 7 or more nights, we will do a full clean of the room once a week. Please contact the front desk 24 hours in advance to schedule your preferred date and time.
• In-room supplies like pads, pens, and laundry bags have been removed. If you’d like any of these items, please contact the front desk.
• Social Distanced Check out Process – When you are ready to check-out, please leave your keys in your room and simply call the front desk. Your receipt will be e-mailed immediately.
We will continue to regularly review, expand, and evolve these and other preventative measures as we learn more from the WHO, CDC and other health experts about how best to combat the spread of this illness. If you have questions about COVID-19, please visit the CDC Website
Function Contact Email
Function Contact Name
Function Contact Phone
Function Contact Position
Total Exhibit Space Footage
Number of Rooms1
All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, however it is subject to change. Information is updated in an ongoing manner in partnership with local tourism offices, individual businesses and organizations and via a direct feed from goprovidence.com, discovernewport.org, southcountyri.com and Yelp.com.