Constructed in 1926. Features 1088 seats and the third largest movie screen in the state. Offers a variety of performing arts performances. Completely restored performing arts center. Original painting and decor restored from 1996 to 2001. Wurlitzer organ.
All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, however it is subject to change. Information is updated in an ongoing manner in partnership with local tourism offices, individual businesses and organizations and via a direct feed from goprovidence.com and discovernewport.org