The Whitehorne House
- 416 Thames Street, Newport, RI 02840
- Newport County
- (401) 846-4152
Newport Restoration Foundation’s Whitehorne House Museum is the only museum in the world dedicated to displaying and exploring the artistry, history, and culture of 18th-century Newport furniture and related decorative arts.
- Group Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Contact Name Liz Spoden
- Group Contact Phone 401-846-4152
- Group Contact Position Group Tour Coordinator
- Building Open to the Public
- Grounds Open to Public
All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, however it is subject to change. Information is updated in an ongoing manner in partnership with local tourism offices, individual businesses and organizations and via a direct feed from goprovidence.com, discovernewport.org, southcountyri.com and Yelp.com.
What's Nearby 416 Thames Street, Newport, RI 02840