Built in 1914 in the medieval architectural style by the Varnum Continentals, the Armory is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The site serves as the Varnum Continental’s headquarters and contains an extensive Military & Naval Museum.
Photo credit: Peter Gardiner
All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, however it is subject to change. Information is updated in an ongoing manner in partnership with local tourism offices, individual businesses and organizations and via a direct feed from goprovidence.com and discovernewport.org