North Gate is the headquarters of the Society. It was originally built as the Toll Gate House for the Louisquissett Turnpike in 1807. Eventually the building was expanded and became the community center for Lime Rock Grange #22. In 1974 it was placed on the National Register of historical Building as a part of Limerock Village Historic District.
All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, however it is subject to change. Information is updated in an ongoing manner in partnership with local tourism offices, individual businesses and organizations and via a direct feed from goprovidence.com, discovernewport.org, southcountyri.com and Yelp.com.