One of Bristol's best-known landmarks located in the heart of Bristol's Waterfront National District. Built circa 1792 for Deputy Gov. William Bradford, the house retains a Federal-era appearance with mid-1800s renovations by noted architect Russel Warren. Fully restored and renovated in 1994. Featuring air conditioning, all rooms with private baths, queen-size beds and fireplaces in three of the guest rooms.
All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, however it is subject to change. Information is updated in an ongoing manner in partnership with local tourism offices, individual businesses and organizations and via a direct feed from goprovidence.com and discovernewport.org