- 120 Narragansett Avenue, Newport, RI 02840
- Newport County
- (401) 847-1000
Containing the original Morris-Gallatin furnishings together with important 19th century American paintings and documents from other former Morris family residences, Chepstow is highly evocative of the taste and collections of a descendant of one of America's founding families, placed in the context of a contemporary Newport summer home.
- On Street Parking Available
- Alcohol prohibited
- Group Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Contact Name Dan Fryer
- Group Contact Phone 401-847-1000
- Group Contact Position Group Tour Mgr.
- Free Parking
- Building Open to the Public
- Grounds Open to Public
- Preservation Society of Newport County
- Other Seasonality www.newoprtmansions.org for times
All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, however it is subject to change. Information is updated in an ongoing manner in partnership with local tourism offices, individual businesses and organizations and via a direct feed from goprovidence.com, discovernewport.org, southcountyri.com and Yelp.com.
What's Nearby 120 Narragansett Avenue, Newport, RI 02840