- 1 East Ferry Wharf, Unit 1, Jamestown, RI 02835
- Newport County
- (401) 423-5820
There’s nothing like the boating life. The open water. The fresh salt air. The freedom and fun of exploring new places. Conanicut Marina on Conanicut Island is a friendly port of call where weary boaters can dock their boats or use one of the many slips. We have over 4,500 linear feet of dockage for boats up to 225 feet in length, plus 150 moorings.
- Complete wheelchair access
- On Street Parking Available
- Advanced notice required
- Deposit required
- Pets allowed on leash
- Group Contact Email email@example.com
- Group Contact Name Andrea McDonald
- Group Contact Phone 401-423-1440
- Group Contact Position Marina Mgr.
- Charged Parking
- Motor Coach Available
- Entertainment Available
- Greeter Available
- Net Rates
- Reception Capacity 80
- Total Exhibit Space Footage 0
All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, however it is subject to change. Information is updated in an ongoing manner in partnership with local tourism offices, individual businesses and organizations and via a direct feed from goprovidence.com, discovernewport.org, southcountyri.com and Yelp.com.
What's Nearby 1 East Ferry Wharf, Unit 1, Jamestown, RI 02835