- 92 Narragansett Ave., Jamestown, RI 02835
- Newport County
- (401) 423-0784
19th century museum, housed in schoolhouse with special annual exhibits. 2013 exhibit on architectural styles in Jamestown. 1791 Jamestown Windmill maintained in working condition. 18th century Quaker meetinghouse.
- Special arrangements upon request
- On Street Parking Available
- Group Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Contact Name Linnea Petersen
- Group Contact Phone 401-423-1820
- Group Contact Position President
All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, however it is subject to change. Information is updated in an ongoing manner in partnership with local tourism offices, individual businesses and organizations and via a direct feed from goprovidence.com, discovernewport.org, southcountyri.com and Yelp.com.
What's Nearby 92 Narragansett Ave., Jamestown, RI 02835