- North Road, Jamestown, RI 02835
- Newport County
- (401) 423-0784
Built in 1787 and in operation until 1896, the old Jamestown windmill stands high on Windmill Hill in the center of the island. It is a three-story octagonal structure with a domed cap or bonnet. The bonnet holds the sails and can turn to capture the wind from any direction.
- On Street Parking Available
- Alcohol prohibited
- Pets allowed on leash
- Group Contact Email email@example.com
- Group Contact Name Rosemary Enright
- Group Contact Phone 401-423-2674
- Group Contact Position Windmill Committee
- National Register
All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, however it is subject to change. Information is updated in an ongoing manner in partnership with local tourism offices, individual businesses and organizations and via a direct feed from goprovidence.com, discovernewport.org, southcountyri.com and Yelp.com.
What's Nearby North Road, Jamestown, RI 02835