This two-story clapboard structure has many characteristics of the late 1700s: beehive oven. The house is furnished as an 1800's farmhouse, and was completely restored in 2007. The house is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The Research Library is open year round, Wednesdays 11:00 am to 3:00 pm and by appointment. Home of the Warwick Historical Society.
All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, however it is subject to change. Information is updated in an ongoing manner in partnership with local tourism offices, individual businesses and organizations and via a direct feed from goprovidence.com and discovernewport.org