Congregation was gathered in 1695. The entire sanctuary, including stained glass windows, murals and ceiling murals designed by John La Farge in 1880. This is one of only two churches in the country completely decorated by La Farge that is still in existence.
All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, however it is subject to change. Information is updated in an ongoing manner in partnership with local tourism offices, individual businesses and organizations and via a direct feed from goprovidence.com, discovernewport.org, southcountyri.com and Yelp.com.
Fall - Spring 2023-2024 RHODE ISLAND DIGITAL VISITOR GUIDE