- Carriage Drive, Portsmouth, RI 02842
- Newport County
- (401) 849-2799
An old growth forest preserve, the Oakland Forest and Meadow Trail is a pedestrian only trail, providing access to a unique ecosystem of old growth American Beech tree forest and meadow habitat. Parking is limited.
- Free Parking
- On Street Parking Available
- Pets allowed on leash
- Group Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Contact Name Sophia DeMaio
- Group Contact Phone 401-849-2799
- Group Contact Position Stewardship Director
All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, however it is subject to change. Information is updated in an ongoing manner in partnership with local tourism offices, individual businesses and organizations and via a direct feed from goprovidence.com, discovernewport.org, southcountyri.com and Yelp.com.
What's Nearby Carriage Drive, Portsmouth, RI 02842