- Route 179, Tiverton, RI 02878
- Newport County
- (401) 625-1300
There are 7 miles of trails within Weetamoo Woods and another 2 miles in the adjacent Pardon Gray Preserve (Tiverton Land Trust). The trails have gentle slopes, rocky/rooted pathways and wet areas in spring. The trails are well-marked and maps are available the East Road trailhead. Loops are designed for easy to moderate walks.
- Free Parking
- On Street Parking Available
- Pets allowed on leash
- Group Contact Email email@example.com
- Group Contact Name Garry Plunkett
- Group Contact Phone 401-633-2037
- Group Contact Position Stewardship Coordinator
- Motor Coach Available
All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, however it is subject to change. Information is updated in an ongoing manner in partnership with local tourism offices, individual businesses and organizations and via a direct feed from goprovidence.com, discovernewport.org, southcountyri.com and Yelp.com.
What's Nearby Route 179, Tiverton, RI 02878