The original mill was built in 1834 and later burned. A Worsted mill was erected on the site in 1895 by Arnold and Perkins using the available water power. The mill continued under various owners until it closed in the 1960s after years of service to the community. Now families enjoy a playground with a covered dining area.
All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, however it is subject to change. Information is updated in an ongoing manner in partnership with local tourism offices, individual businesses and organizations and via a direct feed from goprovidence.com, discovernewport.org, southcountyri.com and Yelp.com.
Rte. 100, East Wallum Lake Rd., Burrillville , RI 02830
Winter/Spring 2022-2023 RHODE ISLAND DIGITAL VISITOR GUIDE